Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Aunty Nic has arrived.....

Max and I were very excited to be on our way to the airport to collect Nic, Lachlan and baby Lara. Yasemin was waiting at home and was working hard on creating a welcome message on the front path. It was great to see all was well when they arrived, I really take my hat off to my sister - she travelled for thirty hours to arrive in Gaylord street with a thirteen month old and a five year old, which is no mean feat!



After a much needed rest everyone woke ready for action. The boys could not be separated and their joy at being together was wonderful to watch.



I could not believe how much my beautiful niece, Lara, has grown over the past six months. She is a ball of energy and never stops eating. Travelling with four small children to Disney Land and Vegas is going to be an interesting challenge. Let the much awaited adventure begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment